Food & Beverage
Datafox specialise in claiming Research and Development Tax Credits for all businesses involved within food and beverage.
Food and Beverage
Datafox specialises in delivering R&D Tax Credits for those within the Food and Beverage industry. Perhaps you need to get things brewing but require additional funding to make it happen?
Can we give you some food for thought?
The Food and Beverage industry contributes £28.8 billion to the British economy on a yearly basis it’s more significant than the automotive and aerospace industries combined. Employing over 400,000 people there can be little doubt of its importance to the UK economy. An incredible 97% of the 7,000 businesses within the Food and Beverage sector are SME’s, those that can significantly benefit from the government-backed Research and Tax Credits scheme.
Datafox specialises in the Food and Beverage industry. We understand your business and industry enabling our team of claim experts to successfully process your submission quickly and accurately keeping you informed of the progress every step of the way. In the last 12 months, the Datafox Research and Development Tax Credit Experts have processed £17 million pounds worth of claims on a NO WIN NO FEE BASIS and with NO UPFRONT costs.
What has your F&B business done new lately?
Any of the following:
- Developing new production processes and techniques for the production of new food products.
- Prototyping product samples for testing new recipe formulations.
- Testing prototype samples for analytical and microbiological qualities.
- Conducting sensory tests and evaluations of prototype samples.
- Improving existing production processes to improve efficiency or reduce manpower, lead time, and waste.
- Developing new machinery and equipment for the production and testing of food products.
- Developing new packaging designs to provide enhanced functionality or increased product shelf life.
- Developing cost-effective EU Compliant recipe formulations for new food products and flavourings.
- Improving existing food or drink product formulations to achieve specified nutritional requirements, including sodium content and caloric value.
- Improving existing food product formulations to enhance sensory qualities including flavour, appearance, and texture.
- Improving existing food product formulations to extend product shelf life.
- Developing new or improved ingredients/ bases, agricultural or chemical materials using science and technology that go into the food products.
- Developing cost effective, transparent labelling using paper labelling machines, overcoming practical and aesthetic issues improving an existing process
Get your research and development claim started by completing the form below.
Ready to apply?
If you’re ready to apply for your R&D tax refund, please call us on the freephone number below or use this contact form and one of our helpful team will be in touch to help.
SKNHEAD Case Study – Impossible Made Possible
Innovation and versatility are not easy to achieve when it comes to cosmetics, but SKNHEAD managed to attain both in their exclusive range of unique male skincare and grooming products. Developed with tireless precision by celebrity hairdresser Adee Phelan, the SKNHEAD range includes a variety of grooming essentials for men such as a shampoo, styling clay, a toner, hair pomade, a hair styling spray, a foaming cream and the most cutting-edge 4-in-1 skin moisturising and hair treatment cream designed to work on tattooed skin, face, beard and hair.
Stuff you need to know
Find out how Datafox helped an upcoming lighting company, Houseof, gain valuable funding for their innovative range, through HMRC’s R & D tax credit scheme.read more
Here’s how DataFox helped a leading electrical contractor and engineering firm make an R and D tax credit claim for their innovative technology and range of products.read more
Learn more about how DataFox helped an established architecture firm make a successful R and D tax credit claim for their complex architectural R and D.read more
What is R&D Tax Credit?
Introduced by the UK Government in 2000, the R&D tax relief scheme is designed to encourage innovation and global competitiveness by allowing companies to reclaim some of the money invested in qualifying research and development. SMEs can recover up to 26% (if in profit) and 33.35% (if loss-making) of all eligible R&D expenditure. Large companies/ organisations can benefit from an after-tax benefit of 9.72% of the qualifying R&D expenditure. Many UK organisations miss the opportunity to reap the potential rewards offered by HMRC’s R&D Tax Credit scheme.
The HMRC R&D Tax Credits guidance notes are set out in a document hundreds of pages thick and updated after almost every budget. Even if you manage to weigh through this yourself, chances are you’ll miss out on maximising your claim or worse, over-claim which could result in an HMRC investigation. Why the process is best served best by experts, who submit such claims on a daily basis.